Television was invented in 1925 but has gone through many changes since then. It has also become an integral part of our livelihood, which is why their technology keeps evolving and consumers are bombarded with choices. One of these evolutions is the light emitting diode or more popularly known as LED technology. LED technology clubbed with HD display in TVs can definitely make your life and viewing experience better. Read on to know more:
1. Amazing Aesthetics – LED TVs have a sleek and modern look which makes them look great in any setting. Older televisions required large lamps and tubes to function which made their panels heavy and bulky. The technology behind LED Televisions eliminates the need for such bulky equipment which makes them easier to move around and carry. Additionally, it also increases the options for positioning and mounting the television in different rooms. So, they can be your best choice if you are looking for a versatile option.
2. Contrast and brightness – The pixels and lighting used in LED TVs have the ability to produce brighter screen images in comparison to older televisions. The unique placement of lights behind the pixels prevents it from creating reflective glare. This specially makes a difference while viewing images in bright rooms with a lot of daylight.
3. Less power consumption – This can be your best reason behind purchasing a LED Television, as it consumes 30-40 % less power than Plasma or LCD TVs, which leads to lower electricity bills. Different models also have different power consumption levels, so make sure you check their star rating too before going ahead with your purchase.
4. Higher picture quality – HD LED TVs produce vivid pictures due to their higher contrast ratio. This also leads to better color accuracy. They are backlit with a local dimming, which results in an improved picture quality when compared to a standard television or models with older technology.
5. High definition – If you are planning to make a one-time investment in your TV whose technology will last you for a longer time – make sure that you invest your money wisely in Full HD TVs (1080p). The Majority of the cheaper HD variants of LED Televisions are 720p HD ready. These could be a decent choice for people who rely solely on set-top boxes. However, if you have a small room, or want to watch movies or play games in a higher resolution, and want to have a better viewing experience in general, then opting for 1080p TVs is a must.
With so many technologies and variants available in the market, opting for the perfect Television can turn out to be a challenging task. We hope that we have made your decision easier by throwing some light on the benefits of Full HD TVs – the newest game-changer in the industry.
Invest in this amazing technology and enjoy stunning picture, amazing sound quality and a truly exceptional cinematic experience from the comfort of your home.